Tuesday, April 24

TIDBITS.


1) making a minor dent in my vintage fabric stash.
2) a new wall-hanging for my boys (inspired by this book.)
3) banana-sour cream pancakes with lemon zest.
4) Red Jacket apple-strawberry juice. Yum!


5) flowers from a tree at the park.
6) popcorn for dinner... twice.
7) amazing thrift find.
8) a rare occasion.


9) the product of a 'happy' sink.
10) I tried marmite for the first time and loved it.
11) plum preserves.
12) a homemade preschool project.


A few things:
- chocolate ice cream and pretzel sticks are a dangerous combo- I'm addicted.
- does Gotye remind anyone else of Phil Collins?
- scented trash bags were the worst idea I've ever had.
- is anyone looking for vintage fabric? my mother-in-law has some great stuff in her shop.

I have a few DIYs in the works that are perfect for mother's day- see ya soon!
-Amanda

5 comments:

  1. Scented trash bags: a recent failure of my own. I had a headache after just one whiff. I might have yelled at the trash bag.

    I just love that wall-book-hanging cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by The Stitchy Life recently and saying hello :D

    Loving your thrift finds and that sweet sleeping baby! Can't wait to check out your other posts- following along!
    Happy Tuesday,
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your pics!!

    Looks like you scored with the thrifted goods.
    Thanks for reminding me about Mother's Day...I need to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your thrifting goodies! And is there anything better than a rack full of clean dishes?

    Scented garbage bags are awful! We bought lemon scented ones by accident last time and I can't wait until I use them up. So gross.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this collection of picks, so inspiring!

    http://mykitschworld.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete