Wednesday, January 18

VANILLA MILK- A Recipe.


Ingredients:
1 gallon organic whole milk
1/2 cup sugar
3 T. pure vanilla extract

Whisk or blend all ingredients together. Serve or keep refrigerated.
(this recipe could easily be halved.)

So easy, right? As I was planning Ethum's birthday party I was trying to come up with a fun drink. Last year, I made fresh-squeezed lemonade but I didn't feel like it quite paired with chocolate whoopie pies. Then, I thought about chocolate milk but I didn't want to mix chocolate with chocolate. It seems like every time you serve chocolate with chocolate, the sweeter one stands out and other one becomes not so tasty. Then, I remembered how much Ethum loves Horizon's vanilla milk, so I browsed a few recipes online and this is what I came up with.

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment