Monday, January 30

NONIE AND PACA'S HOUSE.


We're here! We're in Pennsylvania! We drove into Williamsport last night and we're still trying to figure out where we're going to live... ahhh the hotel life- not as fun as you'd think. ha.ha. I am very grateful for the company Dave is working for. They are really taking care of us (or trying to). There have been a few kinks, but overall I don't have much to complain about. Ethum and Avre did way better than I thought they would (yay for that!). The poor little guys both have a cold now. womp wooomp.
On the drive up, the boys and I stayed at my in-laws house, in Oklahoma City, for two days while Dave finished packing our house in Houston. Here's a few pretty pictures I managed to shoot while we were there...



-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment