Friday, December 2

WE {heart} HANDMADE : Boys Pajama Pants.



Earlier this week I made my boys 'Christmas' jammie pants. No, the material isn't very Christmas-y in a typical sense but they still look at least 'winter-y' to me. I picked an orange-red fabric with bits of brown, green, and white, and used a vintage blue and white stripe for the pockets and patches. I was really hoping I could purchase this Oliver+S pattern but they don't print it in the size I need, anymore. Bummer! I tried searching e-bay and I found one...in Australia, and it was going to be about $50. HA! Okay, it was time for me to get creative. I bought a plain pajama pants pattern at Hancock for $7 and made my own patterns for the pockets and knee patches additions. Look for the tutorial here on the blog next week!

-Amanda

4 comments:

  1. Darling jammie pants and adorable model wearing them. Great job, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection kids pyjamas......Nice post Dude keep it up.

      I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable and legislative information with your post......

      kids pyjamas

      Delete